University Clinical Health is the private practice arm of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) faculty. Our physicians are actively involved in education and research, teaching doctors of tomorrow and helping to usher in new medical techniques and treatments.
In our Patient Resources section, you can find a comprehensive overview of our locations, find a doctor, view our health partners, find answers to common billing questions, learn more about HIPAA and download important forms for your visit.
For billing information, please call Partners Central Billing Office at (901) 275-3725.
We accept payment by insurance, check, cash and most major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover).
University Clinical Health physicians participate in many insurance plans. Members of our trained insurance staff will be happy to help you determine your coverage and file insurance claims on your behalf.
Coverage of certain providers and services is based on your specific health insurance plan. A physician’s participation in insurance plans may vary from carrier to carrier, and network to network. Please refer to the phone number listed on the back of your ID card to get information about providers in your plan. You may also use your plan’s provider directory on the Internet. You can also check your insurance plan to get a provider’s address, phone number, and specialty before making an appointment.
Insurance Plans Accepted:
- AccessTN (through BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee)
- Advanced Health Systems – AHS (Mississippi government State and School employees Health)
- Assurant Health
- Baptist Health Services Group (BHSG/BHSG Select) and plans in this network
- BlueCross BlueShield
- BCBS of Tennessee
- BCBS of Arkansas
- Blue Card Program (for out-of-state BlueCross BlueShield plans; your employer must be enrolled)
- Coventry Health
- Definity Health
- First Health
- GEHA PPO
- Great West Healthcare
- Health Choice and plans in this Methodist network
- Health Link (North Mississippi Medical Center)
- Health Now* (Saint Francis IPA)
- Health Partners Network (Jackson, Tennessee) a West Tennessee Health Care
- Humana Choice Care
- Humana Military (TRICARE) Prime and Standard)
- Medicare Advantage
• BlueAdvantage (PFFS only)
• Humana Gold Plus (HMO), Humana Choice (PPO) &
Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
• Secure Horizons *
• UHC Dual Complete
• Windsor Medicare Extra
• Railroad Medicare
- Multiplan (including PHCS & PHCS Savility) *
- Principal Edge Network *
- Principal Life
- SHARP (St. Bernard’s Healthcare Associated Regional Physicians: Jonesboro, AR)
• TennCare Select (Volunteer State Health Plan through
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee)
• UHC Community Plan – UHC (United Healthcare) of RiverValley
- TRICARE (Prime and Standard)
- UHC – United HealthCare *
*Selected University Clinical Health physicians are participating.
Please call (901) 866-8864 if your insurance plan is not listed above to verify physician participation.