About Sarah Greer Smith, MD, FADD
- American Board of Dermatology and National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- Medical degree: University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Residency: (Dermatology) :
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN.
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology
- Medical dermatology
- Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Auto immune diseases,
- Vulvar dermatology
- Cosmetic dermatology (Botox and dermal fillers)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Dr. Smith and her husband have three little boys. In addition to working and spending time with her family, Dr. Smith enjoys exercising, reading, sewing, and playing the piano.